Ellis Paul (no OTR)

I'd heard of Ellis Paul, but not heard his music before 'out here' Barry and
I went to see him at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA last night.

I'll let Barry offer a review if he'd like, and just say that dear sweet
Lord, I had no idea what I was missing. Yum!  Little pieces of beauty in
lyric form... sneaky little twisting pieces of truth that snaked into my
heart by way of my brain (the only way in... connecting trains, ya know...)
and stirred things up in there. I'm charmed. (And of course it doesn't hurt
that the man is worth drooling over even -before- he opens his mouth...*wink*)

I bought two CDs... and I'm sure I'll be acquiring more.
It could be that I'm the last one here to finally hear his stuff, I could be
preaching to the choir, but if you haven't seen him, and get the chance, do.
 :)

Anita