Re: Wells Street photos...who wants 'em?

Hey Kylie, post 'em all!  What've you got to lose?  How did they turn out?  I
took some at the Busted Lift after the show and they turned out surprisingly
well.  You never got back to me regarding my copy of the set-list with the
band's autographs.
I was initially under the impression after the show that you no longer wanted my
copy since you'd gotten one of your own from Michael.  But later on, I read one
of your posts in which you mentioned that you thought I'd still be faxing it
along to your sister.  Would you still like a copy?  Let me know, ok?  So,
you've got a birthday coming up soon?  How soon is soon?  The whole gosh darn
list will have to sing happy birthday to you!  And your sister, as well.    :-)

Lurker Joe

"find the slow curve of a backroad, one hand on the wheel"