Re: Karin with an "i"

Well when I first encountered OtR and saw how Karin spelled her name I
wasn't sure how to pronounce it b/c I have a friend who spells her name like
that but her name is CAR-in...maybe it is regional. ;)

As i understand it Karin is a Scandinavian version ‹ I met a francophone
Scandinavian missionary who ran a youth hostel in europe
named Karin (pronounced [CAR-in] not [CARE-in]) who said it was an old
family name.

--
paul r. soupiset
toolbox studios