Amuse Me.....what 5 CD's?

Where is everyone when I need to be amused?

My roommate is moving out because he is getting married.  Here is the oddity
about him.  The whole year and a half that he lived in my place he had the
same 5 CD's in his CD changer.  It drove me up the wall!!!!  He had U2 "The
Joshua Tree", Michael Card "the Call", Sting "Fields of Gold", some
classical CD, and  something by the Indigo Girls.  For a 1 1/2 years every
time he turned on the stereo it was the same shuffle of songs.  I think I
heard every possible pattern of songs.  This has led me to this question, if
you could have 5 CD's in your CD changer for 1 1/2 years what would they be?

1.  Over the Rhine -- FfR
2.  V.O.L. -- V.O.L.
3.  U2 -- Joshua Tree
4.  Adam Again -- Dig