Re: this somehow business (Re: New Member)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Jeff Summers wrote:

> rhys, just curious, do you program in c++ or java?  I'm learning java
> right now and I've had a tiny bit of exposure to c++.  I'd recognize
> that syntax anywhere.

c, c++, vb, vc, perl and embperl, javascript and some java.

> while (cornerstone.exist() && breathInMe == true) {
>      Me.attend;
>      otr(view,purchase);
> }

$stay_at_home = 1 while( crowds > space );

i am an introvert. i like crowds rarely. and cornerstone is neat. i liked
it that one time i went. but there was a bitt oo much of people. then
theer was the whole 'let's not have any emt's around the concerts' policy.
i hated that. stupid kid got hurt.

besides - choose that or hiking and climbing? you're on! i will hike and
climb.

rhys

--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F