Re: Cornerstone +5

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Brad and Julie Hentz wrote:

> >> $stay_at_home = 1 while( crowds > space );
>
> oh, AMEN. I went to cstone in grayslake and then the first two years
> at the farm -- if you're new to cstone, imagine the same excellent
> festival, with one fourth the number of people. It was so fantastic...
> room to roam... tents more than twelve inches apart... When I returned
> in 2000, I was unpleasantly surprised by how completely packed to the
> gills it was. So sad.

(:

that might have been slightly influenced by my people-overload. a huge
dinner iwth community. a visit from my sister (who is opinionated on
everything), and friends last night for dinner. ready for lots more alone
time. either that, or i'm too used to being alone - so it's worse when i'm
around others.

> (That, and I was seven months pregnant. So I was kind of uncomfortable
> in general.)

i can imagine!

> 1. OtR (of course)
> 2. Harrod and Funck

now there's agorup i washed had stayed together. though i listened to some
of jason's new work, and i still like it.

> 3. U2
> 4. Peter Himmelman
> 5.Caedmon's Call
>
> Is that cheating?

there are no rules.

i don't play music at home often. i like the quiet. i like to read. o
dear. i'm sounding like an old cranky girl. not really - i just enjoy the
wuiet after work.

rhys

--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F