Re: Cornerstone +5

>>  $stay_at_home = 1 while( crowds > space );

oh, AMEN. I went to cstone in grayslake and then the first two years at the
farm -- if you're new to cstone, imagine the same excellent festival, with
one fourth the number of people. It was so fantastic... room to roam...
tents more than twelve inches apart... When I returned in 2000, I was
unpleasantly surprised by how completely packed to the gills it was. So sad.

(That, and I was seven months pregnant. So I was kind of uncomfortable in
general.)

If they ever decide to limit the number of tickets sold, perhaps I will
return. (Like with Ravinia! Yay Ravinia! Finally limiting lawn tickets for
pop shows! So you can hear the concert!)

At our house we make lots of best-of CDs. So my first year and a half I'd
choose the best of:

1. OtR (of course)
2. Harrod and Funck
3. U2