Re: 5 CD's + WC

my five (in no order):

king's x - gretchen goes to nebraska
otr - good dog, bad dog
U2 - achtung baby
77's - sticks and stones
wilco/billy bragg - mermaid avenue

--- homeprairie <homeprairie at xalt_co.uk> wrote:

> by the way germany are all over the USA in the
soccer
> world cup at the moment. 1-0 to germany. sorry USA
> people.

granted, my football knowledge probably isn't as great
as yours, but i wouldn't call germany "all over" the
USA.  USA has had plenty of chances - germany's goalie
has been outstanding.  and in some ways, USA has
played a more complete game than germany.  however, as
there's a minute left, it looks like they will
continue on.  at least we didn't embarrass ourselves.

=====