Re: Rosebud, Pitts. bootleg

Daniel Summers <trentjerome at hotmail_com> wrote:
> If I can figure out some way to get them transfered
> to mp3's on the computer, I'll upload them somewhere
> if I can.  The sound quality isn't soundboard, but
> it's fairly decent (At least it sounded like it
> through earphones).

sweet... i'd be interested... i don't know how to
transfer from a MiniDisc, though... does it just
record in WAV format?  you'd probably be able to
hook it up to the input jack on your computer.  if
you have a decent sampling application (i use
Goldwave 3.0 - http://www.goldwave.com/ ), you can
just set up a new sound file, hit record, hit play,
walk away...

i don't know, though... i've only done it with VHS
and audio cassette, and it's been a long-ass time
since doing it (like 4+ years)...

if you ever get it done, let me know. :)

> I want to get a good quality microphone to start
> recording concerts.  I'd definately like to have
> one by this fall when OtR will hopefully be back
> through Dayton, OH.

sweet... i'd be interested.

Dan

np: sunny day real estate - the rising tide

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/