Re: Rosebud, Pitts. bootleg

daniel summers wrote:

>  This is pretty crazy, but I just came across a recording I had done at
>  the OtR Rosebud concert in Pittsburg this year (I think in Feb.?).  It was
>  my first attempt at recording an OtR concert, and at the time I thought it
>  had failed (the battery in my MD recorder ended up dying, and the
microphone
>  was really cheap).

isn't it strange how old things just sort of appear out of nowhere, when you
least expect it?  that's really cool!

 Several
>  listee's were in attendance I think.

me.  i was there.  :)  and so was matt(rix) who was incredibly nice to my
friend sean, even though sean isn't the most socially flexible person in the
world.  :)

you were there?  you're on the list?  boo you for not saying hi sooner!
*wink*

If I can figure out some way to get
>  them transfered to mp3's on the computer, I'll upload them somewhere if I
>  can.  The sound quality isn't soundboard, but it's fairly decent (At least
>  it sounded like it through earphones).

cool!  rosebud is a nice place to hear over the rhine.  the comfy chairs are
amazing, the food is good, the cheesecake (although paling in comparison to
mr. don smith's cheesecake) is phenomenal (thanks, matt!).  i just really
like rosebud...it's cozy.

hey, why's the list so quiet all of a sudden?  is everyone on summer vacation
already?  :)

happy thursday!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka