Rosebud, Pitts. bootleg

Hello everyone;
   This is pretty crazy, but I just came across a recording I had done at
the OtR Rosebud concert in Pittsburg this year (I think in Feb.?).  It was
my first attempt at recording an OtR concert, and at the time I thought it
had failed (the battery in my MD recorder ended up dying, and the microphone
was really cheap).

   Well, today at work, I popped in this particular minidisc to hear Richard
Schindell (I recorded his album on this disc as well), and came across my
recording.  I ended up getting 3 or 4 of the songs from the concert.  I
accidently left it at work, so I can't check, but I remember it had Anything
At All and Jesus in N.O, as well as some of K & L's conversations.  Several
listee's were in attendance I think.  If I can figure out some way to get
them transfered to mp3's on the computer, I'll upload them somewhere if I
can.  The sound quality isn't soundboard, but it's fairly decent (At least
it sounded like it through earphones).

   I want to get a good quality microphone to start recording concerts.  I'd
definately like to have one by this fall when OtR will hopefully be back
through Dayton, OH.

   ANyway, gotta go.  I'll see what I can do with these songs.

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers