Tonight's show and Robynn Ragland

Title: Tonight's show and Robynn Ragland

Hello?  Is this thing on?  Can you all hear me out there?

Barring any last minute production problems, I'll be at the Champaign show tonight.  Looking forward to meeting any listees.  I'll be in jeans and an OTR T-shirt of some sort, not sure what I packed before I left.  I'll be alone this time, my wife is back up in Chicagoland.

Anyone familiar with Robynn Ragland (opener for tonight)?  I checked out her site and she got some good reviews, awards, etc.  I can't download any music at work and I'm not at home to get it either so I haven't had the chance to listen to what she has out there.

Michael

"My other office has a window"