Re: Tonight's show

Quoting Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>:

> Hello?  Is this thing on?  Can you all hear me
> out there?

Loud and clear, my friend.  The stage is set at the
High Dive in Champaign for a night of whispered prayers
and poetic musings put forth by Linford and
Karin...Jack as well, I hope?!

As I've mentioned previously, my wife (Mia) and myself
will be manning the merchandise table and are looking
forward to meeting any fellow apple pickers out there.
It should be a great summer night for a concert!  My
Dad and younger brother should be attending the show as
well.  We will probably be there early for a pre-show
bite to eat at Jupiters, just down the street from the
High Dive...they make pretty good pizza.

Stop by and say Hi! if you're able to make the show.
Look forward to meeting you, Michael.  Have a safe trip!

-Joel