Alcoholapalooza Ambivalence

Kylie Wilkerson wrote-

"I guess I will have to learn to live with the alcohol too. Bad dog. :)
It
makes for some good music."

Jesus of Nazareth thought enough of it to be his first big miracle,
while attending a soirée at Cana, and later as an object lesson, at
another event (He was always the Life, everlasting, of the party, wasn't
He?) to command us to drink his blood, shed for the remission of sins
(really bad dog, hair of the dog that bit you, even).

I just wish the drunk guy who broke out the big window in the apartment
two floors above me, hadn't wasted full cans of Budweiser beer to do it.
Know when to say when.

"If I were Roy Rogers, it'd just be me, and Trigger, I couldn't bring
myself to marryin' no Dale..." -Lyle Lovett

http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET