Re: Lexington Show...Jack Henderson news

I have been out of the discussion loop for a while, and I'm not sure if
anyone has posted any news about the Lexington show. I went to it on Sat.
night and sat on a blanket and watched Over the Rhine set up their
instruments on a grassy knoll above the crowd. It was a very casual kind of
concert, as there were kids running around behind the behind the band and
sitting on the bronze horses that are scattered throughout the park. Linford
encouraged other audience members to get up and run around on the grassy area
behind the band.

They had the same set list as their last 2 Lexington appearances. The only
real surprise was when they began playing  LIKE A RADIO  which I haven't
heard them do live in a long time.

They played as a 4 piece with Dale Baker driving in from North Carolina to
play drums/percussion.  Karin said Jack was moving his family over to
Scotland. In July they will be moving to a small village of 300 people. Karin
said the reason for the move will be so Jack's son doesn't grow up talking
like a midwesterner. Anyway, Karin said Jack will still play some dates with
them, but this is the first I've heard about Jack moving. Does anyone know if
he is leaving the group or not? Is there any official word I've missed?

Tis all for now,

Brittney

np: Bjork "Vespertine"

P.S. Has anyone else heard Martha Wainwright? I saw her open for Rufus at
Headliners in Louisville and got her self titled CD. She has a very
distinctive voice. Just wondering if there are any other fans of hers lurking
on the OTR list.