Re: If OtR Were A Beer?(and a certain type of glands)

j. marie wrote:

> i'm with twila on this one.  i
>  think my first response was, "what the hell...!?"
>  meezah don't like to mince words when breasts and beer
>  converge ;-}

i agree.

i think captain morgan would be a *much* better choice than beer.  *wink*

congrats on the new job, btw, j. marie.

and speaking of new jobs...i may be applying for a job with the state of pa.
my friend tracy (i baby-sit her kids) is looking into it for me.  she just
called me and told me that none of the people in her department know what
music therapy is, but when she asked her supervisor about possible positions
for me, there's a music therapy position opening up at the jail here in
pittsburgh.

curiouser and curiouser.  too bad i'm not certified...i think i would have
liked that job.

happy wednesday.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka