Re:Re: Germs (oTr content)

Karin, by all accounts, seems to like dog germs.  I believe the quote I happened across was that she will go out of her way to visit certain dogs...

I know. Even tho Karin is beautiful while doing it...yuck, ick, blah! Dog
germs, ewww!!

Is Karin really kissing that dog in the photograph on the front page of
overtherhine.com ?

Wouldn't there be a lot of dog germs getting on Karin?