Re:Re: Germs (oTr content)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 swingtu02 at juno_com wrote:

> Karin, by all accounts, seems to like dog germs.  I believe the quote
> I happened across was that she will go out of her way to visit certain
> dogs...

i seem to have run into some cat snobs.

(:

i like dogs a lot. especially when they are licking my ears. it makes me
laugh. you should meet amyjoy's dog. what a great dog! she licks your ears
and your face all over, and likes you for letting you do it. smart too.
dogs were made to need approval and faces and hands to lick.

cats pur and are cuddly in the morning. and play with lasers. and are
generally in exsistenec for you to pet.

rhys
--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F