Re:Re:Re: Germs (oTr content)

> Karin, by all accounts, seems to like dog germs.  I believe the quote
> I happened across was that she will go out of her way to visit certain
> dogs...

i seem to have run into some cat snobs.

(:

i like dogs a lot. especially when they are licking my ears. it makes me
laugh. you should meet amyjoy's dog. what a great dog! she licks your ears
and your face all over, and likes you for letting you do it. smart too.
dogs were made to need approval and faces and hands to lick.

cats pur and are cuddly in the morning. and play with lasers. and are
generally in exsistenec for you to pet.

rhys

I appreciate both dogs and cats, but both definitely have their own quirks.  Cats want you around when they need something, but otherwise you'd better leave them alone (I dated a guy like that too...not so much fun...).  I have to agree with the assessment of dogs though...anytime you'll let em be they're right there loving on you, especially if you're sweaty and salty;)

Heather