Re:Re: Germs (oTr content)

>I'm torn.  I don't know how to answer this.  See, I have two ways to answer
>and they seem equally as good.  So, I'll answer both ways!
>A) I'm not usually kissing random friends!
>B) But of course, doesn't everyone these days?  As I said, you can never
>be too careful.
>
>And I reply to both:)
>A) That's a good thing!
>B) I'm assuming if you consider someone a friend you'd trust them to tell
>you if they had a life threatening disease...one can't be too careful, but
>it sure makes life more enjoyable to trust someone once in awhile...
>
>Heather (yeah for straddling the fence...)

Smitty (now become) the Petri Dish:
Ah, but "A" was my semi-serious answer, while "B" was just joking.  Have no fear!  I  have complete trust in my immune system's ability to save me from the perils of a disease-ridden world!

Ahhhh, petri dishes...great home to cultures that allow the biologists of the world to study disease and tell the rest of us what to do in order to avoid it!  Of course if you wait a few years they might change their minds again, but that's not the dish's fault...:-p
Heather the chemist