Re: If OtR Were A Beer?(and a certain type of glands)

kylie sez:

Ooh my goodness. I just spit cereal all over my
keyboard. Lol...is that
kind
of talk allowed on the list?! ;)

--weelll, i don't think it's a matter of being
_allowed_ per se :)  i'm with twila on this one.  i
think my first response was, "what the hell...!?"
meezah don't like to mince words when breasts and beer
converge ;-}

-j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor