Park in Lot 49

>>ahhhh, the power of fred.

:)

>>Fred, any ideas on what I should have for lunch today?

A burrito.  Just an idea.  Maybe not even a good one.

Gatsby rules.

In a different way, I love The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon, a
wonderfully weird and mildly disturbing but mostly funny book.  Both on
my short list of favorite 20th century American novels.

I think the more challenging question, rather than what beer could stand
for Over the Rhine, is what peculiar food or drink suitably represents
each member of the band.  Completists will choose an item for all past
members as well as current members.  Ultra-completists will choose an
item for each touring drummer as well.  Bonus points for inculding any
producers, home-office-personnel, photographers, or pets associated with
the band.  Oh, this could go on for weeks.

That is all,

Fred