Re: Well's Street, baby!!!

Just wanted to say thank you OTR for the "ministry" I experienced last
night.  I needed to be sung into a healthy trance.  If heaven doesn't sound
a little bit like what I heard then those guys need a new music director!
Cheers all and I may have seen you Kylie but I'm not sure- black hair and a
full length skirt (I think)?

Ryan