Re: If Over the Rhine Were A Beer?

Yes, after the baby is weaned off the sacred teet the mammery glands should
somehow transform and become able to dispense Guinness to the well deserving
husband.  The only problem is I have enough trouble in not becoming an
alcoholic than for God to make it absolutely impossible for me.  Oh these
"if only" moral dilemnas!

If OTR were a beer they would most certainly have to be some sort of home
brew concocted in a ladies only bathtub of some Lexington, Kentucky mansion.
  Barring access I think the impossible combination of Guinness and Heineken
would have to suffice.  Black and Green I guess you would call it.  Guinness
for the richness and Heineken for the class