RE: something stinks in West Egg

the award winning miss liesel wrote:

>>you know ol' hoopy frood has everyone reading that
>>book.  barry bought it this weekend to read and i have
>>been searching through my shelves as i'm sure i have
>>it somewhere...

>>ahhhh, the power of fred.

Yes, Yes I did, and I actually brought it in to work today to get a start at
lunch.  I opened it up and it says it is the "Property of Elmira City School
District 2799".  I'm feeling kinda guilty for owning it for .25 cents, maybe
I should return it to either Ellen Tolbert of HR 244 or Sara Pendleton of HR
240 as they have put their names in it.  I wonder how they liked it?  Maybe
I should find them and see if it is a good read or not.  Nah, I'll just be a
lemming and follow fred, and now Kelvin.

Fred, any ideas on what I should have for lunch today?

Out here with good intentions but not a chance in Hades that I will start
reading "The Great Gatsby" during lunch,

Barry

"Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the
room, talking to you, which is why I don't like to read good books" ~~ Jack
Handey