Re: If Over the Rhine Were A Beer?

> A few years ago, two (feamle) friends of mine
> had a conversation that made its way into one's
> weekly newspaper column about how men, in their
> uncontrollably crass hedonistic materialism, truly
> desire that, instead of the milk of human kindness,
> women would, in a glandular manner, dispense beer.

Now /that's/ a hell of an idea. I hope God is taking note for Earth 2.0.

Of course, it would have made my search for a wife more difficult. In
addition to finding a girl who was willing to put up with me, I'd also have
to find one whose mammary glands dispensed Guinness.  (Also, upon first
intimate contact, how would one politely address the subject of cheap taps?
"Oh, yes, darling! Mmmmm...yes...mmm...what the?! Bud Light?! I'm afraid I
have to get going. No, no, it's just...I have an early meeting tomorrow...")

-

s&th
hooligan at apostate_com

"There are more of them than us."