Re:Re:Well's Street, baby!!!

Yep, Heather from TU.  I'm actually in Chicago working for the summer now that I've graduated so I was darn excited to get to see OtR.  I'm sorry I didn't get to meet ya'll...we stuck close to the back wall at the show where there was a folding table set up to perch on so we could actually see over the heads of everybody that was just there for the beer...:-p