Re:Wells Street review

Hahaha Michael,we were at the same show.Except for "Latter days"?? Could it
be I was standing too close to the stage and missed the proper
mix of the song for it to annoy me so much??...LOL You are correct that
this is not the type of atmosphere they should playing in.I felt like I was
at a "kegger party" in someone's backyard and OTR was playing.But we do
agree on one thing: Any night spent with OTR is better than any night doing
anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(there you go Kylie!!)