Re: Well's Street, baby!!!

Oops.  I was sitting on the right next to a young couple.  I have a pretty
healthy beard and was wearing a Notre Dame hat- hard to miss.  I think I did
see you if you were on the far right- how tall are you?  The girl I remember
(if memory serves me well- hard to pass on the Heinikins) was pretty tall,
almost 5'10 maybe.  Anywho, I'm pretty much impossible not to spot for
future reference- one guy even called me Hezekiah the prophet and his buddy
gave me a free Heini- no joke!

Drunk on the beer of your love,

Ryan