Wells Street Drunken Orgy/ Vanilla Coke to sponsor oTr

<kylie_wilkerson@

"Um, no. I have red hair"

Whoah, read Tom Robbins' Still Life With Woodpecker to understand the
mystery of redheads.

"and I had on spandex khakis and a tube top."

Did you attend a taping of the Jerry Springer show, while in Chicago?

 "I'm soo sad now that I didn't get to meet you. Where were you
standing?? I was up in front to the rite."

'Rite' meaning ritual? Was there some kind of pagan fertility ceremony
going on?

Over The Rhine feels like Vanilla Coca-Cola plenty of acknowledgement of
the bitter cola realties of existence, balanced by a lot of simple
musical sweetness, but, then that extra, disconcerting something comes
in...

"If music be the food of love, play on."
     --Shakespeare (they sure make good fishing tackle)