Re: Wells Street Drunken Orgy/ Vanilla Coke to sponsor oTr

Spandex khaki's and a tube top...gross!!! Sicko. No rituals. (I don't think
that would be in God's plan for my life). :) Hehe.

<kylie_wilkerson at hotmailyesIgetspammail_com

"Um, no. I have red hair"

Whoah, read Tom Robbins' Still Life With Woodpecker to understand the
mystery of redheads.

"and I had on spandex khakis and a tube top."

Did you attend a taping of the Jerry Springer show, while in Chicago?

  "I'm soo sad now that I didn't get to meet you. Where were you
standing?? I was up in front to the rite."

'Rite' meaning ritual? Was there some kind of pagan fertility ceremony
going on?

ah well baby just roll me away...