Strange oTr quote from Pre-Cornerstone site

The contact guy (a WVKC-FM D.J.) for Galesburg's Pre-Cornerstone event
wrote this in his C2K1 memoirs on the Pre-Cornerstone site.

"I fell asleep that day only to be awoken by Linford, from Over The
Rhine, walking by. A very humbling experience, something I will always
remember."

Hmmm.

"Get off your knees, boy, I'm only a man..." -the Reverend Doctor Edward
Daniel Taylor from The Miracle Faith Network Telethon Of Love