RE: Is Soccer a Sport?!?!?!?

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 11:08, rhys daily wrote:
> and i'm going to stop arguing, since i don't think anyone belevies me,
> and i am not here to change any one's mind.  just to protest the unfair

<claps hands>  I believe in you, Rhys!

This all reminds me of having just watched _The Climb_ the other night
(it was on ABC, with no regular commercials, only a Billy Graham plug).
Our group kinda MST3K'd it pretty bad.  The most annoying part, though,
was that there looked to be a good movie in there somewhere, they just
screwed up at obvious places.  The soundtrack, for example, was
deplorable - and then they break in at the halfway point, first to hawk
Billy's new book, and then to ask for money.  I mean, c'mon - you're
either doing an outreach, or a fundraiser, you can't do both.

Anyway, I like climbing.  I don't really do it myself, but my housemate
does, and we often have climbing ropes all over the house.

Bottom line is, even the most careful, sensible people have accidents at
the simplest of tasks.  There are also more stupid people out there than
you think. ;)

Troy