RE: RE: Is Soccer a Sport?!?!?!?

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Michael Cade wrote:

> >I don't see it any different than the little girl who died
> >because she got
> >hit in the head with a hockey puck at the Columbus Blue
> >Jackets game.  It
> >was an accident.
>
> So there won't be any lawsuits right?

one last thing (: honest.

who would sue?

every single peice of gear (even some climbing CLOTHES). have tags,
extensive notes on them about the dangers of climbing. and how it's 'at
your own risk'

then there's the notes at climbing areas: about how it's at your own risk.
people who take climbing groups out - generally have to be guides, which
are certified through a national climbing group.  groups taken out are
usually made to sign a bunch of crap about how 'i know this is dangerous'

(:

i don't sign stuff. but then, its' just me and dave.

rhys

--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F