Re: Wells st Fest/Champaign etc

Hey now! That really dorky looking girl resembles me! Or am I the really
dorky looking girl?? Good question.

Hopefully everything goes as planned...then I will there. (!!!!!!) I can't
be really excited yet. Not until I am actually there. (ohmygosh)
Hey...anyone know how long they are playing??

I think JB(John)is going. I'm so excited to meet ya'll...you will think I
look 14, but I'm not. ;)

Ahhh,

Kylie

So what's the final update on who'll be at the Well St Fest?

Did I actually see that Kylie was going?  Oh yeah she said she would be
there with some really dorky looking girl.

So who else?

We will definitely be around.

Michael

np: Chagall Guevara