Re: shameless plug/promotion(was Re: OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade)

guess i missed it- what exactly is on these lovely cds?

>From: award winning liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
>To: Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com>, OtR <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: shameless plug/promotion(was Re: OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade)
>Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > Just in case someone is still interested in doing
> > this CD trade kind of thing... I gotten my indie CD
> > compilations ready...
> >
> > Here's my plan... if anybody is interested in doing
> > a 1:1 trade with me... send me an email.  If you
> > don't have CDR burning capabilities, then it might
> > cost you a *very minimal* fee ($2/CD, shipping
> > included).
>
>may i just, for a moment, won't take a bit of your
>time, say that these to cds are well worth the
>$2/each.  i got them last week and have been listening
>non-stop.  i have been convinced ani's new one is to
>be bought and that my cd collection is very meloncholy
>without chromakey.  it's the piece that's been
>missing...
>anywho, email him.  paypal him (i love that i can use
>that as a verb) the $4 bucks and get listening.  you
>won't regret it.  (there's even a cool little cover he
>made for 'em).
>
>good job dan.
>liesel
>

>=====
>For eastcoasters, psychosis is revealed over time as a series of neuroses
>that exist behind a normal facade.
>
>-the book that wouldn't be written.  m.whittar

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin