Re: Freakin' old electronics

ZOOORK!

yay zork.  we just included zork in a show, and i was so very happy.  want
to do a whole episode on those games.

>From: Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net>
>To: <Ysobelle at aol_com>, OverTheRhineListees <Over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: Re: Freakin' old electronics
>Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 12:03:46 -0500
>
>....threw away my commodore 64 (remember Zork?) and TRS-80 long ago, but i
>proudly still use me baby Macintosh Plus (and external 20MB Hard Drive!) as
>a doorstop in the studio! Woooot
>
> >> It, along with my Commodore Vic-20, 64, 128 and who
> >> knows what Atari models, are probably still in my
> >> parent's attic (alongside my first bike, I hope...)
>
>--
>paul r. soupiset
>toolbox studios
>454 Soledad, Suite 100
>San Antonio, TX 78205
>210.225.8269 x102
>Fax.225.8200
>http://toolbox.net

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin