Re: rebel musings

gas city!  i always loved that the only thing you could see when passing the
gas city exit was, you guessed it, a gas station.

>From: "Kylie Wilkerson" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
>To: prestokelvo at hotmail_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: rebel musings
>Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:43:09 -0500
>
>NO way! I live in Gas City. You know, I saw some guys walking around with
>cameras in Marion the other day...I bet it was you and your friend. We
>don't
>see too many guys just walking around with cameras...looking all
>'tourist-ie'. If you liked Fairmount, you should come back for 'James Dean
>Days'...it's unbelievable how many people come to this 4 day festival. Did
>anyone tell you about it? Anyhoo...glad you had fun.
>
>Kylie
>

>So this past Tuesday evening my friend Adam and I packed ourselves into his
>Honda and took off to the Hoosier heartland.  After a three plus hour
>drive,
>too much Bryan Adams on the radio, a little rain, good conversation, and
>much fun with the idea of John Mellencamp dancing in a field of yellow
>flowers - we arrived in Marion.  I didn't realize how close we would be to
>all of you good Ball STate and Taylor U folks.
>

>ah well baby just roll me away...

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin