Re: Wells st Fest/Champaign etc

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
wrote:
> So what's the final update on who'll be at the Well
> St Fest?

<snip>

> So who else?

I know I made a snide comment about the fair Windy
City.  But, hey, I love that place.  I mean, I live in
Middletown, OH and I'm still a card-carrying member of
the Art Institute of Chicago (really, I have the card
on me right now...how goofy is that?).

Anyway, my brother and I are planning to be in Chicago
this weekend, and I hope to wander up to the Wells
Street area late Saturday afternoon.  Of course, like
most plans with my brother, I'll be completely
convinced that I'm going about the time we hit West
Lafayette Friday evening.

All I know now is the show time, the el stop and that
I hope to be there.

Brian

=====
"My genius, if I can call it that, is to combine a whole load of averageness into one compact frame."
-Rob, in the novel _High Fidelity_