Re: the lyrics page (was Re: Karin's wisdom/lyrical barbs)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, michelle wrote:
> 1) I noticed the lyrics for the FFR songs being up a couple months
> before it the CD was released which could be why they're listed as
> unreleased and why Toledo's lyrics are up there (it being a FFR
> out-take).  They pry haven't touched that page since adding those songs
> to it which may be why none of the new songs are up there.  Those are
> all whipped-out-of-the-seat-of-my-pants guesses.

I was under the impression that the page had lyrics to all the songs that
they had either recorded or performed in concert up to that point ("that
point" being whenever the page was created and/or last updated -- which
was presumably some time before Cornerstone 2000, since the 'Swallowtail'
song isn't listed there, and 'Goodbye', which first appeared on the
_Roaring Lambs_ compilation album in 2000, is listed as "unreleased").