the lyrics page (was Re: Karin's wisdom/lyrical barbs)

> HTH.   Anyone know why some songs aren't there? The lyrics
> that ARE there from FFR are listed as 'unreleased.'

Ok, two things.

1) I noticed the lyrics for the FFR songs being up a couple
months before it the CD was released which could be why they're
listed as unreleased and why Toledo's lyrics are up there (it
being a FFR out-take).  They pry haven't touched that page since
adding those songs to it which may be why none of the new songs
are up there.  Those are all whipped-out-of-the-seat-of-my-pants
guesses.

2) I'm finally gonna bite the bullet and ask...  what the heck
does 'HTH' mean/stand for?!  It took me forever to finally ask
someone what IIRC stood for and when I got the answer it was a
*Doh!?* moment to say the least.

michelle