Re: These times, they are a changin'.

michelle wrote:

> Well then, you need:    .... ** OoncleBoo at aol_com ** ....
>
>  Your one-man LA area tour guide!  Wise-cracks, odd looks and
>  sarcastic jabs included!

he'll even drive you to the airport, and drive you an hour out of the way to
find in and out, if you really ask him nicely.

and it's nice to cry on his shoulder, too.  he gives *great* hugz.  :)

hi everyone.  nice to be back.  i visited my day care today, and my three
year olds didn't want me to leave.  it was nice to be missed.  :)

happy friday!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka