Re: Re: Bink's a huge dork(was Karin's Wisdom/lyrical barbs)

xandos....  the most pretentious marshmallow roasts in town!

kidding.  i sorta miss xandos.  okay i don't.  but i do miss philly...

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re:  Re: Bink's a huge dork(was Karin's Wisdom/lyrical barbs)
>Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:02:59 EDT
>
>On 5/31/02 8:59 AM, quoth the effervescent bink at
>binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com:
>
> >very applicable to gatherings before
> >or after OtR shows.
>

>Or gatherings at the South Street Diner late at night when all the Xandos
>who swear they'll be open aren't.
>

>Not that I'm bitter or anything.

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin