Re: These times, they are a changin'.

lara- come down to LA sometime and you'll find a listee or two.  okay,
lostees for ysoie.  :)

enjoy santa barbara!  very, very beautiful there.  and i know a great
mexican place there... must find the name...

-melanie

>From: "Lara Conrad" <conrad.113 at osu_edu>
>To: <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: These times, they are a changin'.
>Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:29:21 -0400
>
>Hello!
>
>I'm a complete stranger around here these days. Anyone remember me? ;-)
>
>I've got big news. Well, pretty big. :-)
>
>I grew up in PA, near Philadelphia and then one day I got a strange black
>and white postcard in the mail from some people called "Over the Rhine"
>from
>Cincinnati whom I had never heard of before. Eventually picked up a disc
>('til we have faces) at a flea market for $1.50 and the rest is
>history...well, the rest is a long story in which I moved to Columbus, Ohio
>in a move sorta kinda directly related to the band and went to grad
>school...blah, blah, blah...
>
>Anyway, I'm moving again and I just wanted to share it with you all. I'll
>have to find another group of local listees. (Not that I spent that much
>time with my Ohio peeps anyway, but I still love you guys.)
>
>So, I leave Ohio sometime around July 10th in a U-haul truck and I'm moving
>to Santa Barbara, California. Yes, that's right. Paradise.
>
>See here for picture if you don't believe me:
>www.withinwithout.org/pictures/sb2.jpg
>
>Glad the band has been making regular west coast visits lately....
>
>Just thought I'd share with you all. :-)
>
>Lara

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin