Re: Karin's wisdom...and Wells Street

Smitty remarked by saying:

So...you're alike in laughing, and I remember recent talk about your
lack of bladder control...so I can see what you mean there.  =)

I found one, it seems to work for both IIRC and ROTFLMAO, so I assume it
has all the other important ones too.

Hehe.

Thanks for the link! :) And you still use ICQ?! Wow...that's old school. ;)
I used that when I was in like 8th grade. Why do you call yourself Smitty??

Kylie

The Slayer of Cheese Elementals and Defender of Narnia,
Royal Assistant Knight of the Oblong Table (In Training)
Smitty

ah well baby just roll me away...