xandos (was Re: Re: Bink's a huge dork)

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> Or gatherings at the South Street Diner late at
> night when all the Xandos
> who swear they'll be open aren't.
>

> Not that I'm bitter or anything.

be bitter.  be very bitter.  xandos suck.  bad
service, flightly work ethic, dirty bathrooms.  the
only nice thing was that the one around the corner
from my city bungalow (when i still had a city
bungalow -- another way of saying 'extremely small
dive apartment', i could also say it had 'character'.
same meaning.  but i digress...) was that the
waiters/waitresses were all a little fruity and would
walk around the coffee shop singing along to the cd of
'rent' that was invariably playing.  one broke into a
little dance once.  i kid you not. it was a beautiful
moment.  somehow they always put my life back into
perspective.  and they had an after 4pm smoking
section. woot for them.

regards,
liesel

=====
For eastcoasters, psychosis is revealed over time as a series of neuroses that exist behind a normal facade.

-the book that wouldn't be written.  m.whittar