Re: A Champaign OTR Toast, Anyone?

The Champaign concert is on the agenda of my wife and
I.  We will be faithfully manning the merchandise
table, helping to hook more hapless concert attendees
on the magic of OTR by filling their pockets with all
sorts of goodies.  I think my brother will also be in
attendance.
We live in Springfield, so we won't be able to help you
out on the carpooling aspect.
Be sure to stop by the table and say HI!  That goes for
all you lostees :)

-Joel Kary