Re: Radio whom?? (stuff about prayer)

> than for God's, but I'm
> still not totally convinced that there isn't some
> sort of at least desire in
> God that isn't fullfilled through our relationship
> with Him through prayer.

that's not mutually exclusive from the idea that our
perceived notions of desire and need are different for
god than they are for us.

> By the way, for Pete's sake, if God didn't need to
> create us then it must
> have been His choice to do so

choice but maybe just the fruit of his relational
(trinity, no?), good and loving character????  but i
don't think that this can be contained in the question
of calvinism vs. arminianism b/c the two paradigms as
we understand them may have quite a different twist
when applied to god himself.

anyway, i'm back to work...our chil'ren are gone for
the summer, but still we toil :)

take care,
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor