Re: Radio whom?? (was Radio Satan)

Marie

I think you added more than two cents.  First, of course God is "behind"
whatever action He wants done in the physical world.  For instance,
according to scripture there are four angels on the four "corners" of this
(round) planet of ours and they can direct the wind with their wings if God
commands.  Also, God must have "thought" the world into existence and
there's no way I'm gonna even try and explain that one.  Second, I don't
know what you by the following:

>---> i don't think he needs anything, but i think it's
>his relational/love character that makes free moral
>agency a real part of the experience.

Third:  I like your ideas about prayer.  They make alot of sense.  It seems
to be as much for our own comfort, kind of like talk overselves into certain
things, but there is also the passage stating "You receive not because you
ask not."

By the way,  for those who pray please put Bill Mallonee on your list of
important events to care about because he is playing in Northern Ireland
tonight and there has been much rioting between Catholics and Protestants
recently.  Thanks to those who care.

Ryan