Bumper stickers - Kylie and Chicago Other stuff

Title: Bumper stickers - Kylie and Chicago Other stuff

Jana,

I wasn't sure where the bumper stickers were left off.  As I said, I know a place in Chicago where I can get them made up, but I thought Paul had a cheaper outlet.  (He may even have been doing them himself).  So, Paul?  Oh and BTW Paul, during the last SNARF-Fest were you painting pictures or walls?  I assume pictures and was totally impressed, artist/singer/songwriter...Cool.  I didn't get the end of the ROTFL either.

Kylie, so how about Chicago for the Wells street fest?  You wouldn't even have to get "all icky"

Sidebar - Michelle, you are just the mostest awesomest.

Update on Pixie Princess Jewelry - Margaret (Dan T's significant) Got the neck cuff yesterday and gave it to my wife last night.  She ABSOLUTELY LOVED it.  She wore it to work today.  If Michelle wasn't the mostest awesomest, you would be.  So folks get out there to Margaret's website and buy some stuff!  <http://www.pixieprincess.com>

Michael